When using the gas booster pump, it is necessary to explain more deeply from the air source pressure, operation reversing sound, pressure gauge display, etc., so as to better use the equipment for work. Of course, the content here is only for reference, and you should use it according to the actual situation. Let's have a look.
1. Air supply pressure: ensure that the driving air pressure is stable. The driving air source of the gas booster pump is generally in the pressure range of 1.8-8bar. It is not recommended that its driving air source exceed 10bar. If the driving air source is too high, it will damage the pump body to a large extent, and even cause casualties to the operators.
2. Pressurized medium: ensure there is no excessive moisture and impurities.
3. Cooling time: ensure sufficient cooling rest time for the gas booster pump.
4. Operation reversing sound: check whether the operation reversing sound is normal during operation, whether the piston reciprocating has cylinder collision, etc. if it is found and cannot be handled by yourself, you can seek help from Jiurong manufacturer.
5. The pressure gauge shows: observe the boosting speed of the gas booster pump, observe the change of the pointer of the pressure gauge, whether there is pressure drop, etc. if it is found and cannot be handled by yourself, you can ask the manufacturer of Jiurong for help.
In addition, the user should prepare the pressurized gas and pipeline, the driving gas and pipeline, and the outlet pipeline of high-pressure gas. Fix the booster pump according to the instructions brought by the booster pump when it leaves the factory, connect the pipeline according to the size of each inlet and outlet connector of the booster pump, check whether the pressure resistance is sufficient, whether the connector has leakage, etc., and then carry out the pressurization test after checking it is intact.
Selection of gas booster pump: customers should choose the corresponding boost ratio according to their own pressure. Customers can say their own pressure demand, focusing on the air source pressure, inlet pressure, output pressure demand, and flow. Sales engineers can help you select the type more accurately.
For the on-site use environment: the on-site use environment must be clean, and there must not be too much dust particles. The water content of the driving air source and the pressurized medium should not be too much, which will greatly reduce the service life of the pump.
Requirements for pipelines: when customers use it on site, they must check the tightness of the high-pressure output pipeline, and the pipelines, valves and pressure gauges used must be greater than the rated pressure output by the booster pump. Ensure the operation safety of personnel to a great extent.
Requirements for pressure vessels: the pressure parts of the gas booster pump, especially the pressure vessels, must have the pressure safety vessel inspection report produced by the pressure safety vessel manufacturer.
The above is the relevant content of the question answer. I hope it can help you. If you still have any questions about this problem, you are welcome to follow our website http://www.9015c.com And consult our staff, will serve you wholeheartedly.